Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Studio Design and Ideas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    snowman

If you were building a studio for Krav Maga what type and flooring and amenities would you want in the studio? Have you been to a studio for Krav Maga or Martial Arts that really stands out? If so, what did you like? Just looking for some ideas for a future project. Any thoughts on retail space, waiting areas, and dressing rooms would be helpful. I know always build as big as possible.

We could even open the conversation into equipment that you would love to have.

Nothing worse then building a project and wishing you would have done something different. I have done that with two different homes 🙂

maddogmean

Re: Studio Design and Ideas

I think our training facility has some really great things we have access too. The owner was just recently featured in a Martial Arts industry mag. I’m going to post the link in another thread. Check it out.

maddogmean

*access to

snowman

One great tip I learned is having bags of different weights. When a kid hits a bag, you want them to have some fun.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: