Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sexybaldman
    bradm

Must no have hit him too hard if the guy was able to get up that quick. Didn’t see the guy that hit him hanging around either.

sleek

Can Krav Maga teach you to defend against a sucker punch?

sexybaldman

Re:

quote \”sleek\:

Can Krav Maga teach you to defend against a sucker punch?

I think so! I think any system/art can do that. The trained at least I have a sense or idea who/what is around me. If I would the dude squaring off with the guy I would have had the guy to the side, that sucker punch, in my perpherial. But in this situation ya don’t really know what was going on. I assume the guy that sucker punched was a friend of the dude that took his coat off. I would hate for the suker puncher to be a friend of the one he hit. 😯

caliwt

As a person who does WT, I stronly dislike the thread title!

But that hit was priceless, \”Don’t start nothing with my little buddy!\” BamB!!!

clfmak

CaliWT, I didn’t think you still checked this forum.

Re:

quote \”CaliWT\:

But that hit was priceless, \”Don’t start nothing with my little buddy!\” BamB!!!

What is WT??? I read it as What The….. nothing more…

I liked that hit… budy protecting a budy!!! That’s what friends are for.. Watching your back!!!

sexybaldman

Re:

quote \”CaliWT\:

No offense, but what do you think WT meant? In my subject it mean What that?? It was abbrivated. I guess I could have done WTF or WTH.

caliwt

HeHeHe…..It stands for Wing Tsun in Martial Arts. I knew what you meant, but thanks for fixing it….I was so excited to see a thread about the WT punch!!

Ya, I still check in every few days, but I only post to specific things that you Krav folks can’t cover yourself. Or I should say, things I have specific experience in that will add to the thread beyond what you guys did.

Like the Belts/Ranking thread a few weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: