Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Suggestions on KM basics

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    paco

I tried to search for this but maybe I don’t know what I am looking for since I am still new to KM. I would like to know of a good resource to learn the basics of KM, not the striks or blocks, but the “rules”.

For example, I know the 3 main things to remember are 1) assess the threat, 2) simultaniouis attack, and 3) finish the fight. It took me repeating this the whole class when I hear it to remeber. I would like to find a resource that has much of this type of info in it, since I have a hard time with short term memory (I can’t write it down later because I forget it by the time class is over).

ryan
    mara-jade

Re: Suggestions on KM basics

Welcome Paco,

Ryan gave you a great place to start. I wish these books had been there when I first started (wrote stuff down too).

I have that book and I can tell you it rules :beer:

paco

Awesome, I have been considering getting this book but didn’t want to rely on a book for knowledge. But if others have used it then I think I can trust it, especially after watching a linked video from San Diego with Darren Levine.

Thank you.

mara-jade

Consider the book reference. It doesn’t replace going to class:wav:

paco

quote mara_jade:

Consider the book reference. It doesn’t replace going to class:wav:

Right. I couldn’t cut class if I wanted to, 2 of my instructors are my Wife and kids’ TKD instructors and I’d get called out for not going rofl2

I just bought the book on half.com for $7.99 :woohoo:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: