Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Suggestions/requests for women’s KM gear (for Mr. Whitman)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    maskedkat

As summer is kicking in here, I would LOVE some KM gear more suited for a hot climate. Any chance y’all could get a women’s athletic top/sports bra type thing going? Shorts for women would be great, too. I am sure you’d have some takers!

Thanks for considering.

kravsue

Check out revgear.com. Click on the Krav offerings. There are a some womens shirts, plus a new sleeveless moisture wicking one. I don’t like training in shorts, especially on the chance we are doing ground work, but the seasonal krav board shorts usually come available about now. They are longer. I did get a pair of the krav fight shorts last year and like them a lot.

Hope that helps! 😀

maskedkat

Yeah, that’s where I buy most of my stuff. I really like tanks with some lycra in them, and for whatever reason can’t stand t-shirt sleeves when I’m working out.

I would KILL for something in a v-neck. I don’t know about you guys, but those crew neck t-shirts are always practically strangling me by the time we’re moving around. I’ve never liked crew necks anyways.

What about Krav capri’s or gaucho’s for women? Those would be nice. Especially since I wear a size 18- no shorts for me, thanks! lol

ryan

Ask your instructors about the new seasonal line. It has some of the items you are requesting.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: