Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Supplements, etc

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Though I’m a newb here and to KM, I like to think of myself a an in shape 47 year old…6’3″, 190 lbs. My waist is still 32″…girly figure!! ANyway, I recently started a new performance product by a company called Training Day. Bill Philips, guy who created EAS is a customer so I have used they products for years. I have to say that Training Day’s products make an OBVIOUS impact on my training – during and in recovery as well. If anyone is interested, please shoot me a PM and I will share their info. Don’t want to do it here without some approvial. Don’t want to sound like I’m plugging them. Just thought I would share as it seems to work well for me.

Thanks!!

Re: Supplements, etc

For those of you who have PM’d me, the supplement I am talking about here is sold only at GNC presently. Traing Day – that’s the name of the company – has an exclusive with GNC for a few moths yet. But, I was speaking with Dan at TTraining Day. He is going to talk to the admin here to discuss the possibility of offering special pricing for Krav members. Apparently, they can sell outside of GNC, if it goes thru their website. I just tried the Berry flavored “Game Time” energy supplement. This one, as with the others, has a good taste. Taste is sometime the reason I won’t take certain supplements.

Anyway, I like this stuff!

bjelder

Is this one of those “all-in-one” products? By “energy supplement” do you mean caffeine, nitric oxide, creatine, or what?

jdoc

I also find my self a bit tired when I come in to class, I work from 7:30am-4:30pm and I take classes at 5:00pm. Im gonna try N.O. xplode and see how that works if I dont see any improvements i’ll give your product a try.

alamocitykid

I have been using GAKIC off and on for quite a while, and it certainly improves my stamina. However, the new “hardcore” version contains stimulants which keep me amped up long after the training session is over. I”m experimenting with the dosage in an attempt to eliminate this.

stickfig13

quote Alamocitykid:

I have been using GAKIC off and on for quite a while, and it certainly improves my stamina. However, the new “hardcore” version contains stimulants which keep me amped up long after the training session is over. I”m experimenting with the dosage in an attempt to eliminate this.

Careful with that crap….

Just eat well, sleep lots and train hard. If you train natural you will really find out what you’re made of. Your mind is a power drug!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: