Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dugfoot

There is a survey on the website listed below that you may be interested in. It will take about 10-15 minutes to do if you have a high-speed internet connection. If you have the time, please complete the survey. There are 4-5 scenarios to watch and evaluate. This is a group I have been doing work with and I believe the more surveys we get back, the better we can help Law Enforcement/Corrections/Military in evaluating Use of Force/Response to resistance policies. If you have any questions or concerns, let me know and I will help all that I can. You can contact me directly at [email protected] . Also, if you know any civilians or other LE/corrections/military personnel that would be interested, please pass this on to them. Please take the time also to read about the owner of the website, Sam Faulkner, and the contributions he has made and continues to make to the LE community. Be safe and Prevail! Doug
    http://www.responsetoresistance.com/

badge54

This is one of the best things to come out for law enforcement. The ramifications of this site willl effect lawenforcemet for years. I know the originator of this survey and he has nothing but great intentions and is the biggest proponent for LE. PLease take the survey and then send the link to all your friends. The idea is to get the largest data base ever to include people from all walks of life. Not just cops.

Badge54

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: