Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Krav Maga Videos Tactical weapons fights.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    joseph-kor

an IKMF and Kapap bootcamp that took place at italy involving weapons usage and defenses against them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bQRUtJZivI

bear34

Re: Tactical weapons fights.

quote Joseph Kor:

an IKMF and Kapap bootcamp that took place at italy involving weapons usage and defenses against them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bQRUtJZivI

I don’t see that this has anything to do with the IKMF.

joseph-kor

This was posted on another forum in a different language by one of the practitioners at that bootcamp. title he had given to it was “kapap IKMF bootcamp in italy”. as far as i’m concern i got no reason to believe otherwise.

Now, you can take from the clip whatever you wish, but bear in mind that no one needs to prove anything. with that said, it’s evident that the krav maga philosophies, and tactical useage of weapons – appears extensively on that clip.

bear34

quote Joseph Kor:

This was posted on another forum in a different language by one of the practitioners at that bootcamp. title he had given to it was “kapap IKMF bootcamp in italy”. as far as i’m concern i got no reason to believe otherwise.

Now, you can take from the clip whatever you wish, but bear in mind that no one needs to prove anything. with that said, it’s evident that the krav maga philosophies, and tactical useage of weapons – appears extensively on that clip.

Sorry, I’m not trying to start a fight. If you look in the upper right hand corner at the beginning of the video there is a banner for the World Krav Maga Federation(never heard of them myself.) I train under IKMF and don’t think they would want to be associated with Kapap, which is(was) an organization of somewhat dubious reputation.

bear34

Am I confusing Kapap with Haganah? If so, sorry.

waynetheguru

I concur – nothing to do with it…wow, people.

don

Looks like a good amount of FMA mixed in there… Teacher seems pretty talented – would like to see how he would do against some better skilled opponents.

kevinmack

the ACT guys are pretty good at what they do. Their program draws not only from contemporary weapons arts but also historical. They also insist on being able to spar most of their material. I hope to be able to train with Alex or Noah at some point soon. If you wanted to train in a weapons program to compliment your KM weapons training the ACT program seems like a better choice than some other arts.

joseph-kor

quote bear34:

Sorry, I’m not trying to start a fight. If you look in the upper right hand corner at the beginning of the video there is a banner for the World Krav Maga Federation(never heard of them myself.) I train under IKMF and don’t think they would want to be associated with Kapap, which is(was) an organization of somewhat dubious reputation.

Kapap’s reputation has suffered from smirch attacks, as most KM organizations(though on that note Kapap differs themselevs from KM) from mostly people of outside of israel who base their facts on what they read online.

Without going further with this as i dont think i’m the appropriate guy to enlight anyone about that organization – not only because i my self dont posses the critieria to be able to give you all the info you might want to know, nor given the permission to talk on their behalf. i’m sure they can defend their reputation much better.

Just dont believe to anything you read as a general rule when striving to know the truth.

joseph-kor

quote bear34:

you could be right that its not IKMF.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: