Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    munki1

Hi, been lurking here for over a year and taking Krav. I train at a KMW-affiliated Karate America. (Listed in KMW locations)

I have a couple test questions/isses.

First, we are charged $50 to test. Should this not be?

Second, my level three test will be soon. Each test gets longer and has the new material, but we do not repeat previous tests in addition to taking the new one. Are we supposed to?

They (Karate America) also added two levels. Nine total instead of seven. (I think KMW has seven?)

Right now our school has only basic levels, but once we have a few level 3’s our instructor will add a more advanced class.

Are these things common or :thunbsdown: ?

Re: Test questions…

There has always been a fee for testing where I train at.

For our testing we stick to the material for the test but we often have upper levels repeat previous material in class adding stress or multiple attackers so it stays fresh in the mind.

Cannot comment on what KMWW thinks of adding the levels. Speaking personally if they are breaking down the material into smaller parts for testing I think that would be ok, but if they are creating non KM based techniques that might be suspect.

Without much detail nothings seems to be out of sorts, keep in mind thats with the detail provided.

Good luck with your next test.

munki1

Thanks.

The extra levels are all still Krav Maga material.

M

It was $50 for me to test.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: