Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Testing February 25 – March 3, 2006

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sexybaldman

Hey,

Anybody on here going to the test and/or taking part in it? One of our instructors is testing at this event. The gentlemen’s name is Nick and I just wanted to know if anyone at the event has run into him and knows if he is alive..:)

Good luck to Nick, not sure if he gets on here….

Nick,

You may or may not be reading this message board, but just wanted to wish you luck!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am here, and today we finished day five of training. Nick has actually been my training partner for the majority of the course, and he is doing great.

usnavy-233

That’s great to hear. Glad he’s doing well. I’m looking forward to checking out the new training ideas I’m sure he’ll be bringing back with him.

sexybaldman

Awesome and I can’t wait til he gets back and we can workout….

Nick,

Glad to hear that you are doing so well. Cannot wait to traing the new ideas that you have learned…. BTW… I was told by Peter that you will be bring back some new gear as well!!! I need a pair of large grappling gloves…

Tom

nickm

Hi guys. I’m a little late posting this but I wanted to thank you all for the good luck wishes – they really paid off at the end! 😀

Jordan – have you had a chance to read that book I got you? If anyone needs a good laugh, you have to check out this book by David Rees called \”My New Fighting Technique is Unstoppable\”.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: