Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    super-b

Why is there no testing by the Florida schools? If you look in the Certification section of this site you will not find any Florida schools. Having trained in a FL KM school, I can tell you that testing was never mentioned by the instructors. It gets a bit boring when you have no opportunity to advance and to test your skills.

blindfold

Re: Testing in Florida

If your school is an ATA school, this is currently being addressed and has been brought up before. Search the ATA in the search option. If not you may want to PM either the admin or CJ’s Dad for further information.

That’s all I can offer to you. Unless you like Gastonia, NC. thumbsup

mara-jade

Hi SuperB,

Ok, so you’ve been at a school that says it’s a KM school but DOESN”T show up on the National Website? With no testing?? May I ask how high up the instructors are (what level they say they can teach)???:confused:

happyloaf

I just started at a FL ATA school and they mentioned the upcoming test. I will not be ready since it is this Saturday and I started a few weeks ago but if they do another test I am going to try and be ready for it…

I do not know what level my instructor can teach to though. Can I check that online?

quote Happyloaf:

I just started at a FL ATA school and they mentioned the upcoming test. I will not be ready since it is this Saturday and I started a few weeks ago but if they do another test I am going to try and be ready for it…

I do not know what level my instructor can teach to though. Can I check that online?

No you would have to ask your instructor what level of Krav Maga they teach to.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: