Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    sexybaldman
    kravjeff

I must have watched that fifteen times. That was awesome – Provided the guy had it coming (which it looked like at least the first one did).

😈

sexybaldman

Re:

quote \”kravjeff\:

I must have watched that fifteen times. That was awesome – Provided the guy had it coming (which it looked like at least the first one did).

😈

I know. Wasn’t that exectuted just like we train. 🙂

michael

bahahaha….damn that was great…knocked two down and left before anyone knew what was up…..

Dude,

That was awesome!!!

determined

i’m saving that one!

the head butt was great, pulled the guy in by his shirt and laid a nice one on him. the second guy got lucky because his hands were just plucked off but the last dude was the best…..he fell STRAIGHT back!

what i love even more is the way the defender got out of there. why wait around for more? thanks for that post!

psyops

I LOVE IT!

Hot Damn! That is what I like to see.

anonymous

Somebody post the fun stuff on the youtube thing. Takes a while to load, but at least I can watch it. Don’t wanna miss out… 😥

kravjeff

MAN – I love this clip! I can’t tell you how may times I’ve watched it …

GK – I don’t know how to post it or I’d do it for you.

Just found it on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av0j1wFxHuY

sexybaldman
    anonymous

Cool guys. Gotta load it tomorrow though, it’s getting late.

g-v

Coolio.

anonymous

Interesting. It’s hard to see, because of the picture quality. That one guy definitely looked as though he was looking for trouble, he even appeared to be getting into some type of fighting stance at some point. That head butt was interesting – instead of using his own head for the butt, the guy kind of shook the opponent’s head into him. Worked well though, very fast.

I’m not sure if the second guy who got punched deserved it – maybe he was just trying to break up the fight? Nice, clean getaway though, on the part of the puncher.

kravjeff

He absolutely deserved it. Read this then watch again:

The headbutt was perfect – If you can grab your opponent and bring them towards you for leverage, all the better (just drilled it in a level 2/3 class on Wednesday though not w/headbutts). He pushed, then pulled while delivering the strike – textbook.

That second punch … If you watch closely, two guys walk up (from the left of the screen) and appear to take positions behind the instigator, ending up behind our hero when he comes out and turns the guy around with his movement. Incidentally, I don’t think he was in a fighting stance, I think he was gesturing for the guy to \”come on.\” Shortly before the headbutt, one of the two who walked up is behind him, the other to his left. The one on his left tries to grab him after the headbutt; the other gets one hand on him and gets clocked (he had his right hand on the hero’s shoulder and a drink in his left – Not good defnese). I think that the guys that walked up from the left knew the other (on the receiving end of the headbutt) – Perhaps they all knew each other. I tell you what – In that situation if someone is grabbing you from behind, you’d better be prepared to react – he seemed to take a long look at the guy before dropping him – I’m convinced that he knew something we don’t. In my mind he did the right thing unless there is something we don’t know from the video.

His leaving the scene was masterful! Neutralize and retreat!!!

kravjeff

Interesting that the one remaining friend just stood there stunned – Looked like a couple of others might have followed him out though they weren’t moving too quickly …

Sweeeeeet 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: