Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Thank You Darren Levine!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    psyops

Darren,

I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of the Krav Maga Las Vegas student body. Your seminar was excellent! We have been hearing nothing but positive sentiments all day long. Saturday was unreal. I am so proud to be part of an organization that has the best instructors in the world . Our students performed with tenacity and excitement. They wanted you to be proud of them. I know you were and they felt it too.

You are an incredible instructor Darren. I know now that we are on the right path here in Las Vegas. We will always train with intensity and focus. Your course reminded us all of the importance of training with a purpose! Thank you again sir.

Donavin J.Britt
    Psyops

darren-levine

Re: Thank You Darren Levine!!!!

Dear Donavin:
    I hope that all is well with you and your students. I had a great time in Las Vegas last Saturday! I hope that your students enjoyed the training as much as I enjoyed the visit and the teaching.
    You, and your entire staff, made everyone feel at home at your new facility-which is first rate. The seminar was so well organized, staffed with incredible instructors to assist me, and the attendees were so hardworking, dedicated, aggressive and passionate about their training. You have developed many talented Krav Maga students. It is clear to me that your students love you and the training ground you have carefully created for them to learn realistic Krav Maga. I’m thoroughly impressed.
    The seminar was fast paced and challenging. Your students, and the other course participants, were top-notch in terms of their mindset, physical drive, and their performance. I hope that they have recovered and are ready for more! They were great!
    Again, thank you for hosting the seminar. Please share my appreciation with your students.
    All the best,
    Darren

vinnyp1018

I am a student at Krav Maga Las Vegas and I can’t say enough about the training I got with Darren. Thankyou Darren and I hope I have the opportunity to train with you again!

desert-strom

Thanks to Donavin for all his hard work on the new school and making the seminar a reality. I have always been proud to train in Krav…now I am proud and feel lucky to be training Krav here in Vegas!

Thank you Darren! The seminar was thought provoking and brought clarity to the techniques you taught. I especially appreciate being able to talk with you during the break. I sincerely hope to be able to train with you again here in Vegas.

Daniel

dckm

Is there any chance that seminars with Darren will be videotaped? I know I’d buy them the minute they became available.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: