Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Thank You to Darren Levine

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    js

Hi All, My name is Julie Stafford I am the owner of Simi Valley Krav Maga. I would like to send out a huge thank you to Darren Levine for coming out to our studio and putting on a Gun Seminar. All of our student were raving about the seminar. You are an amazing teacher and martial artist.

Also thank you Kevin Lewis and Christian Medina for helping with our seminar.

It was a great success. And will not be forgotten. I will have pictures posted on our website by the end of today.

Thank You again Darren, we sincerely appreciate it.

mara-jade

Re: Thank You to Darren Levine

Thanks so much for posting about it. Please let us know when the pics are finally up – Darren rocks!

la-revancha

Haha. That was fun.

Introducing the Ventura County Krav Maga bandwagon!!

The precise battery-charging weekend I needed! Thanks to Darren and Kevin Lewis for a great day of training and Los Stafford’s for hosting, logistics, plus a great day of shooting!!

Honorable mention to Todd “E. Honda” Johnson for comic relief.

Benelli M4 is my favorite shotgun now.

russell

quote La Revancha:

Haha. That was fun.

Benelli M4 is my favorite shotgun now.

if its the m4 now…what was it before? i dont think anything is better than the m4 (i just cant afford one lol)

la-revancha

quote russell:

if its the m4 now…what was it before? i dont think anything is better than the m4 (i just cant afford one lol)

Heh. I tinkered with a Mossberg of a military cousin of mine the last time I was in El Salvador. It’s been a while!!

We also had an M16 on the range, but I’ll let TJ tell you more about it.

kirsten

Now you see why cops have so much fun… 🙂

russell

quote La Revancha:

We also had an M16 on the range, but I’ll let TJ tell you more about it.

now im green with envy, while i live in a state that allows ownership of class 3 weapons(full auto,suppressors,and aow’s) i cant afford the cost of one(plus the 200.00 tax), so i’ve never been able to shoot a full auto, but i am building my own ar15(i have the lower together now and am waiting for the 600.00 i still need for the upper) if anybody is interested its a s&w m&p15 lower with a model1 sales lpk, a utg 6 position stock, a command arms modular grip, and a oversized mag release(with a cool punisher logo on it)

the upper will be a model 1 sales m4 16.25 in chrome lined flat top with a yankee hill free float quadrail and a tromix “shark” flash hider/comp and and bushnell holosight with magpull back up sights (but it will be next year for the upper

quote Kirsten:

Now you see why cops have so much fun… 🙂

i’ve tried but i waited too long i’m too old now(40) and the local police depts cant hire me(due to pension rules in indiana) and the local sheriff’s departments are very political (and i’m not smart enough) so i’m going to try the “good ole boy” approach, i’ve got a application in at the local jail (fingers crossed) to be a jailer, and hopefully that way i’ll meet the right people

kirsten

Wow… Russell! Well, in Oregon we preferr to hire officers that are looking for career #2. We don’t have to deal with as many young ego driven idiots that way. You are smart to start in corrections then, but you very well may find that you like the challenges of working in a correctional setting. Good luck and I hope you get the job. Let me know when your ready to become a Force Instructor once you get hired. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: