Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    legarreta95

Just a quick note to thank everybody for all the informative posts I’ve seen on here. I am getting ready to head to Iraq for a year and rest assured if I should end up in a \”hand-hand\” situation I will be well prepared thanks to what I have learned in all my classes (combat training is nothing compared to a couple hours of class lol) and what I have picked up in ALL of your posts.

Thanks again all and take care 😉

gp

Hey L-95,
    Be safe. If my brother ever actually told me where he was out there, I would tell you to stop by and say hi but being a good soldier, he’s vague about where he’s at and what he’s doing… actually, he’s quiet by nature and if he has to spend 10 mins to tell you what he’s been doing, he would rather say he can’t… 😀

stevetuna

My thanks to you, Legarreta95, for stepping up to help keep us safe and free. God bless you and all who protect us. Be safe, do your job and come help to spread Krav Maga when you return.

Best wishes.

hollywood

legarreta95,

thank you and God bless

katoe

Take care and be safe. Thanks for serving our country.

bradm

legarreta95,
    God Bless you my friend. Do your best to stay safe. Thank you for your service.

mara-jade

legarreta95 – god bless, stay safe and we’ll be here when you get back home. Hope you can stop by while you’re over there 😀

g-v

Wow, going to Iraq, huh? Cool, be safe, and get some…hope you kill a bunch of them insurgent savages over there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: