Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Thanks to the LA Crew!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kravfish

HI I just wanted to throw out a big thankyou to the NTC. I visited LA last week on business and of course HAD to see the NTC. Everyone there was very friendly, professional, and welcoming, as expected. The only thing that I didn’t account for was the traffic, holy cow!! Any way what a great time and wonderful opp. Thanks to all of you really appreciate the chance to meet you and train with you.

On a side note, getting to meet Sam Sade was really cool,,what a nice guy.

Any way that’s it, hopefully some of you can make it to Detroit sometime and we can return the favor.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: Thanks to the LA Crew!

Sams a trip isn’t he 😉

Glad you had a good time our doors are always open at both centers for out of town family members~

giant-killer

Come back soon! 🙂

dkatman

It was nice meeting you. Sorry to have waited so long before finally saying “Hi”. I remember talking to you after we got done with our intro to fight class.

Dave

kravfish

Hey Dave, Yes I do remember talking with you, it was a pleasure. Next time out I’ll be sure to hunt down Giant Killer and CJ’s Dad,,,they are both very visible on the forums and famous in their own right, I look forward to it for sure. Thanks!!

giant-killer

I think CJ’sDad is mostly in Sherman Oaks. But you can find me at the NTC for sure! 🙂

Hope to see you soon!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: