Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics The Belgium Seminar Was Great

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    taikei

There’s a Krav Maga place in Bergamo?
    In that case I’ll be crazy enough to travel half the globe to Milano and take a short train ride. A very beautiful town with less people understanding English.

brice

I’m one of Thierry’s students and I totally agree with what he said above: This seminar was simply fantastic.

I’m just sending this short email from Belgium to thank you guys (Darren, John, Richard and Kokushi) for the seminar you offered to us. As you said John, \”jewish people are really giving people\” 😉

As far as I’m concerned (and by what I’ve heard, my mates share my vision), you’re welcome back in Belgium whenever you want to!!!

Cheers

P.S.: If you’re reading this, Thierry and Larissa, thanks a lot for organizing the event.

wayne

Seminar in Belgium

Hi John,
    Being English I tend to pick my words pretty carefully, so I can honestly say that the seminar, coaching and instructing was outstanding!
    It was clear during the weekend that with yours and Darrenís experience first hand of violent crime in LA and California ( Darren is District Attorney in LA) that the development of Krav Maga by Krav Maga Worldwide has moved forward whilst still keeping its logical, practical and realistic roots.
    With the inclusion of many dynamic training drills, this was a memorable weekend.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: