Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    swimwithme98

I went to see The Dark Knight tonight. I was just wondering if anybody knew what kind of fighting was used. It kind of looked like KM. There was one part when the Aaron Eckhart character did a gun defense and it looked like a KM defense. I thought the movie was entertaining, Heathe Ledger did a good job being the creepy joker and it was kind of creepy knowing that he did this movie and is now gone.

psyops

Re: The Dark Knight

I believe they use the Keysi fighting method.

gwalsh-d92
    andy-m

Yep, it is the Keysi Fighting Method they are using in Batman. The latest Black Belt magazine has a feature article on it, with interviews of the founders of KFM and also some comments from Christian Bale.
    Cheers,

Andy

Keysi Fighting Method, for sure. Although, I concur that the gun thing looked an awful lot like KM.

kylestyle913

btw, saw dark knight the other night. Best superhero movie ever made……except mabye the watchmen movie that is supposed to come out soon.

Agreed. The best to date. It was more like a Shakespearean morality play than a Hollywood big budget summer film. An action film with brains and soul.

I thought it was great, and Heath did a fantastic job as Joker.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: