Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    skibum

Re: The price you pay

1 yr contract based on 2 classes/week. $200 up front, $96/month. It is allowed occasionally to come to 3 classes per week (not counting make-ups). Classes are 1 hr long. There is an option of unlimited classes (eves on M,T,W,TH, morn Sat) for $1500/yr.

hypnotic214

SkaldGrimnir – Do you go to the Bedford or Trinity Mills location?

jonj480

Mine is $148/month, that is for Krav and Fight with a 2 year contract. It is unlimited classes except for the force training (i am not am officer). We have 3 classes every night (at least one of which is Krav and one is fight) and 2 classes on Sat mornng. I could be in class for 3 hours every night and and an hour in the middle of the day (that is of course if my wife, my body, and my job could handle it, lol)

I think it is a great deal, considering that my gym membership was $129/month before. My electric bill was $600/month in the summer last year, so paying $148 to learn how to protect myself is quite a small amount by any comparison.

thedaver

My rate, which I’ve had since 1997, is $74.50/mo at the NTC. Now, I’ve only been able to train very sporadically for past eight years due to various injuries(none KM related) but it is still a great price in my opinion.

giant-killer

Noooo!!! Why did you have to tell? ;):

skaldgrimnir

quote Hypnotic214:

SkaldGrimnir – Do you go to the Bedford or Trinity Mills location?

I go to Bedford right now, but I am moving and in a month I should be going to Trinity Mills.

hypnotic214

Right on man. I try and make it out to Bedford every couple of months or so. I practically live at the Trinity Mills location so I’m sure I’ll see you up there when you make the move.

chunkymonkey

Well, I know I’m chiming in late on this thread, lol.
    I was just searching google for more info on KM and came across this. I’ll post an intro thread.

stephx777

I’m new and haven’t actually started classes yet, but the price I was told was 90$ for 3 months. This is for teen classes once a week for one hour.

tko99

quote thedaver:

My rate, which I’ve had since 1997, is $74.50/mo at the NTC. Now, I’ve only been able to train very sporadically for past eight years due to various injuries(none KM related) but it is still a great price in my opinion.

I wish this rate is still around! The price I pay is $148/month (Krav & the Fitness package)… But hey, having the option to train (unlimited) at West LA and Sherman Oaks is absolutely awesome :beer: I have a 24 hour fitness membership ($45 annually) but I only go to 24 when I’m out of town, in part b/c the bag classes provide such an amazing workout! In a world of unlimited income, I’d pay for both krav and equinox memberships.

dirty-harry

£35 a month -two 2 hour sessions in the week, one 2-3 hour session on sundays (level 3 and up). No contract. No minimum term. Used to be £50 a month but that changed when the recession hit and numbers are better now.

pnorbee

I pay $115 / mo for KM self-defense classes, this means I can go as many times as I want to KM classes in West LA and Sherman Oaks. Additional fighting and fitness classes are available, at a rate of $35 / mo extra each. Don’t know if this pricing is considered high or not, but I love it here, all the instructors have been off the chart great, so I feel I’m getting my money working. I also signed a 1-year contract, but it only meant that I got a break in the initial joining fee.

scourtien

1 year contract 85 a month and a 90 dollar sign up fee. Never have to pay the 90 again. At level one I can take 10 classes a week 6 level one classes, 2 basic classes, KM bag, KM Fit and a fight class. I can also take two no Gi Jiu-Jitsu classes a week. When I get to level two that adds 4 more classes.

The area I live in is higher cost of living. The local Gyms charge 50 to 80 a month.

gomerpyle

I signed a year contract @ 89$ a month. I can take unlimited krav classes 1 or 2hrs a day for 5days (M,T,W,TH,SAT) KM Fight on Wednesday nights, and a cross-fit class on Friday. I think it’s a great deal & the instructors are awesome.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: