Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics The which MMA Fighter are you?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    gwalsh-d92
    prekarious1

Mauricio Shogun
    You scored 41% Sprawl n Brawl, 39% Lock n Choke, 62% Ground n Pound, and 25% Lay n Pray!
    You are Shogun and your style is very complete. You can play the striking game as well as the ground game, by pounding or submitting your opponent. And you usually don’t lay in your opponents guard to recover, but keep going.

usnavy-233

I bet I can name him without even looking at the website. Hold on…..

usnavy-233

Well, I was close…

\”You are Cro-Cop, the Croation Sensation. Nobody can beat you standing up because your Kickboxing skills are just too good. If anybody tries to take it to the ground you just avoid the takedown as if it was nothing. On the ground your first goal is either to nullify your opponent or stand up again, so you can fully use your advantage in striking.\”

blindfold

Well mine came up as Royce Gracie. I guess that could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your opinion of him.

kmjj04

I am Fedor Emelianenko! The Russian Emperor lives! 😆

clfmak

Hidehiko Yoshida
    You scored 55% Sprawl n Brawl, 46% Lock n Choke, 33% Ground n Pound, and 20% Lay n Pray

g-v

I can’t answer those questions coz my answers aren’t listed there. :mrgreen:

anonymous

Hey, I’m Fedor!!!!! 😀

Fedor Emelianenko
    You scored 20% Sprawl n Brawl, 60% Lock n Choke, 70% Ground n Pound, and 20% Lay n Pray!
    You are The Last Russian Emperor… your submissions are excellent and so is you striking, especially your Ground’n’Pound… nobody would like to have you in his guard because he would just die.

What’s a \”Double Mongolian Chop\” by the way? Just two simultaneous ridge hands to the neck?

kravjeff

Mirko Filipovic
    You scored 41% Sprawl n Brawl, 28% Lock n Choke, 37% Ground n Pound, and 33% Lay n Pray!
    You are Cro-Cop, the Croation Sensation. Nobody can beat you standing up because your Kickboxing skills are just too good. If anybody tries to take it to the ground you just avoid the takedown as if it was nothing. On the ground your first goal is either to nullify your opponent or stand up again, so you can fully use your advantage in striking.

dv8njoe

Sad, my results were deleted when I posted them on here. WHY?

sky-lab

You scored 62% Sprawl n Brawl, 39% Lock n Choke, 41% Ground n Pound, and 20% Lay n Pray!
    You are Chuck Lidell. Your fights usually don’t go to the ground, because your takedown defense is too good and you prefer knocking the opponent out standing.

I WISH

kravmdjeff

You are Cro-Cop, the Croation Sensation. Nobody can beat you standing up because your Kickboxing skills are just too good. If anybody tries to take it to the ground you just avoid the takedown as if it was nothing. On the ground your first goal is either to nullify your opponent or stand up again, so you can fully use your advantage in striking.

scrapper

Ricardo Arona

You scored 37% Sprawl n Brawl, 57% Lock n Choke, 58% Ground n Pound, and 41% Lay n Pray!

The good thing is: You are a successful decision fighter. Your groundgame is very good, you have good submissions and ground control. The bad thing is: Your fights are boring like hell. Although you have the skills so submit or knock somebody out on the ground you prefer to play safe and stay in the guard.

Boring: I can live with that. Better to fight and win than loose and luck good huh?

anonymous

Ricardo Arona? Isn’t that the smooth Latin singer? 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: