Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    vicious

and his name is tony jaa 😀

first is a trailer of his NEW MOVIE…

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4047244665051576269&q=Tony+Jaa

and this is one of the fight scenes… enjoy 😀

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5160687959094960616&q=Tony+Jaa

emil

do you know when’t it’s released in US? Ong Bak was awesome!

g-v

Re:

Yes, awesome. I was especially impressed with how multiple attackers came at Tony one at a time. 😆

emil

oh, common. it’s still just a movie! I’d rather see this than the honk kong dodging bullets and wire work. the guy has athleticism and speed that I haven’t seen since in a while.

clfmak

Multiple attackers coming at one time? Oh, you must mean opposed to the multiple attackers standing in a circle and attacking one at a time like in ninja movies. 😀

g-v

Re:

Hey, they don’t just stand in a circle. They shake their weapons and jump from foot to foot in a menacing way. 😆

clfmak

Sometimes they also jump forward towards him and then jump back. But the one you need to look out for is the guy that’s not doing anything. You know he’s going to do something, and its going to be good.

g-v

Re:

Naw, it’s never good enough…he will be dropped with one roundhouse kick or a lighting-fast fist. As will the next guy, and the guy after him. And so it will continue until the circle is no more.

kravmdjeff

You know what’s really funny? In epic battle scenes, watch the guys in the background, and you can tell they’re not really fighting. In Braveheart there are a few scenes where the guys fighting behind the foreground mainframe are basically doing the same strike and block in repetition over and over again.

They must’ve trained at the same place Jaa’s opponents did.

nick-d

if you watch gladiator, the very first battle sequence when the infantry clashes with the barbarians watch the very bottom of the screen and you can see a large group of guys standing there laughing and talking … its great

clfmak

\”What’s my motivation as bad guy #22?\”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: