Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jamesh-d30

This week when you’re traveling and you see a GI in the airport;

• buy his/her meal
    • pay for his/her coffee or beer
    • invite him/her to move in line in front of you
    • Just shake their hand and thank them

In fact, do it anywhere you see a man or woman from our Armed Forces. They saved you life even though you may not know it.

9/11-Never forget.

stevetuna

Re: This week….9/11

Amen.

Thanks for the reminder to appreciate and respect those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe and free.

bradm

Great post – great idea. Being retired military, I take every opportunity I can to thank our men and women in uniform.

uncleruckus

quote JamesH:

In fact, do it anywhere you see a man or woman from our Armed Forces. They saved you life even though you may not know it.

I couldn’t agree more.

jl

Well done James

Having lost family in two seperate wars, I appreciate your sentiments and couldn’t agree more.

I would like to add one more…..if you are, or you know of someone that lost a loved one serving their country, tell them how much their sacrifice has meant to you. Their olved ones gave all, so we may walk in peace.

Thank you to all that serve this great nation!!!!!

JL

oldkravdude

Way cool James! I heard a motivational speaker by the name of Rory Aplanap who has made it a habit since 9/11 to go up to any firefighter, law enforcement or GI that he sees and shake their hand and tell them how appreciated they are.

tinykrav

Excellent. I pinched your idea James and made it into a blog post: http://theskinnyonrealestate.com/2008/09/10/thank-a-soldier-this-week/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: