Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics To Be or Not to Be – Instructor Training

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    leam

Re: To Be or Not to Be – Instructor Training

I stutter in daily conversation. If you think trying to speak in public is tough, try it when half the time you can’t say the words you want to say, and you can see the minds of about 15% of the class who think you’re mentally slow. :OhMy:

Leam

Anonymous

my wife and i made these to anti rape videos and would like some comments on them . take a look and let us know what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9YSVBvaug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXKvwDP1nQI

thanks for taking the time to watch

jl

francokrav,

I don’t mind someone putting their stuff up on the forum, but dude quit poaching others threads. There is some good wisdom given out by instructors here on this forum to people who have honest and genuine questions. You poaching the threads just sullies your street cred. SO start your own thread. Or better yet go to a different forum and poach theirs….I mean start a thread there!!!

emil

DrGreen, I would recommend you go for it, if your main desire is to teach. If you just want to learn more or test yourself, I would stick with the extra classes and privates. This is a pretty long and arduous process with a lot of responsability, and your motivation will be challenged along the way. Please consider that first, your fitness and public speaking ability can be improved, so that’s a secondary consideration.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: