Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge to our veterans

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kylestyle913

Thank you so much for everything you have done for us and your country. We can never thank you enough for defending our freedoms at home and abroad. You are what makes america something special and today is your day, be proud. and for those of you out there in the civillian world if you see a service member today remember they could be leaving today to defend your freedoms tommorow.

Thank you all and god bless.

saruotoko

Re: to our veterans

A big thanks to my dad, all the dads, moms, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, sons, and daughters who proudly have worn, and continue to wear the uniform.

My life is incalculably better because of those sacrifices past, and those yet to come. God Bless our noble Veterans and those that proudly serve in our Armed Forces.

Mario

devilnuts

Happy Veteran’s Day!
    And yesterday the 10th also marked the 233rd Birthday of the US Marine Corps. Semper Fi!

tinykrav

Visit http://www.operationgratitude.com to see how you can donate your leftover Halloween candy to the troops instead of eating it all like I did. (You can also donate money and other fun stuff until Dec. 5th that they’ll put into care packages for the soldiers.)

ron-b-d14

quote kylestyle913:

Thank you so much for everything you have done for us and your country. We can never thank you enough for defending our freedoms at home and abroad. You are what makes america something special and today is your day, be proud. and for those of you out there in the civillian world if you see a service member today remember they could be leaving today to defend your freedoms tommorow.

Thank you all and god bless.

Very well said, and I second that 100%. We are so blessed for all of those who have sacrificed so much to protect us and keep us free.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: