Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    cmetalman

ok, my daughter is having a baby in march just found out it’s a boy ,when can he start Krav? one month ? two ? gotta get Krav in philly ,come on times a wasting.

giant-killer

Re: too young?

Be there to catch him when he enters this world and have him get started right away.

guerriere

The only thing newborns can do other than crap, cry, and eat is form a fist. Oh yeah, kicking too! Amazing! Shop around for a tiny little pad and get him started right away. :p When he gets good at it, rip the arms and legs off an Elmo and re-name it Bob and let him whack away!

vwr32

we should have a naming contest. I vote to name him vwr32.

cmetalman

I’m thinking kicking from the “ground move” as he’s being grabbed from the doctor , but then he’s gotta get up asap never know could be multipule doctors.

blindfold

A KM partner recently had a baby and I made it a point for her to have proper attire for class. KMWW does have some very small shirts, maybe only in pink though. :dunno:

cmetalman

blindfold, “pink”? shirts (not that there is anything wrong with that) , he’ll have to learn Krav really quick .I was thinking since the getting up from the ground might be too early maybe he should take up Brazilian JuJitsu could learn some submission holds.

im going to laugh if that kid comes out and puts the doctor in a guilotine. not sure how that would work with small arms, but if the kid’s resourceful…

quote downforlife76:

im going to laugh if that kid comes out and puts the doctor in a guilotine. not sure how that would work with small arms, but if the kid’s resourceful…

Maybe he’ll put the Doc in a triangle choke, now that would be interesting.

giant-killer

quote vwr32:

we should have a naming contest. I vote to name him vwr32.

Why name him after a Volkswagen? “Giantkiller” would be a much more fitting name for a Krav Maga baby. thumbsup

Arm lock and triangle may be a bit hard considering the kid’s small limbs, but he might want to go for a finger lock, not to forget biting and eye gouging.

guerriere

quote Giant Killer:

Why name him after a Volkswagen? “Giantkiller” would be a much more fitting name for a Krav Maga baby. thumbsup

Arm lock and triangle may be a bit hard considering the kid’s small limbs, but he might want to go for a finger lock, not to forget biting and eye gouging.

No teeth. Eye gouges could work, though.

But don’t discount the power of barf and poopy to take down a bad guy. And little baby boys have a secret weapon when they’re on their backs without their diapers. Savage.

cmetalman

When my daughter was born I forget the name it was 22 years ago she came out feet first thay had to do a c-section, she did it the Krav way feet first kicking she ko’d the doc, with a heel kick , really check it out on youtube.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote Guerriere:

But don’t discount the power of barf and poopy to take down a bad guy. And little baby boys have a secret weapon when they’re on their backs without their diapers. Savage.

thumbsup I have first hand experience with that!

police-21

Maybe put him in a finger bar.

russell

never under estimate the power of the flying poo…or the yellow stream of urine…it always made my wife and family run away!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: