Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Toxic Fighting System Carl Cooper

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jlseagull

Hello I’m new to Krav. The last time I practiced it was 10 years ago out of a book with a friend who I did other martial arts with.

Anyway I remember thinking it seemed like the most realistic so now I want to find a class.

I’ve been searching in my area (exeter UK) and there is a guy called Carl Cooper who teaches “Toxic Fighting System” based on Krav Maga.

I just wanted to get a few people’s opinions on it here as I know from experience with martial arts that there are big big differences in teachers. Is it a credible style? Is the guy a credible teacher? Most importantly – will it help me defend myself effectively?

Here is one of the youtube videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITVVIboUPYw

tech94

Re: Toxic Fighting System Carl Cooper

Looks more closely related to the Keysi Fighting System based on this video alone. Hard to tell if they are “good” or “bad” based solely on a video on YouTube though

don

No way to tell from that video although covering up and rushing straight ahead wouldn’t be my preferred response to a slashing knife attack.

kevinmack

How isit based on Krav Maga? It looks nothing like KM.

eli

Looks like badly executed neutered KFM. I see plenty of things on that tape that give me the heeby-jeebies. My 2C is to steer clear.

-Eli

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: