Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Tracking your progress

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sicpuppy

Does anyone here know if there are any good apps (especially for Android) to track your progress in Krav, particularly for KMWW?

I want to be able to track what I an learning and how often I am practicing a given movement.

esquire32

Re: Tracking your progress

I may be wrong, but doesn’t Krav maga Allaince have an app. that does that. ( Krav Maga Alliance via John Whitman that is)

stuartf

I track my training on fitocracy.com I just use the note field to keep track of what I did. I’m not sure how easy it is to go back and review how many times I’ve done a particular movement.

kmyoshi

I should check those apps. I’ve just jotted down what I learned and how many classes I attended on a certain date in my calendar app (iCal). Not very efficient as there isn’t a graph or anything like that but it works!

I’ll have to check out fitorcracy.

stuartf

fitocracy is still in beta so you’ll need an invite, I’ll pm you one.

inky

The KMA app is what i use and it flows pretty well with KMWW standards. New videos out on all L1 techniques, progress tracker and what not. Good tool. add the daily burn app and your set. Of the 3 krav apps for iphone the KMA app is the only one i really recomend the others are just video tutorials.

The KMA app – is it for free, or? Guess not, but gotta ask. Can not find it either.

kmky

quote Southofheaven:

The KMA app – is it for free, or? Guess not, but gotta ask. Can not find it either.

http://www.kravmagaalliance.com/mobile/android/

http://www.kravmagaalliance.com/mobile/iphone/

Thanks, donno how I could miss it.

Anyone know if the KMWW ap is any good? If the choice is between the KMA ap and the KMWW (and I train KMG, so I just want the one that resembles KMG most… tricky, haha) – can anyone advise which one I should go for? I just want a good one that does for reminders on techniques and so on.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: