Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Training Weapon Alternative

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hm2pac

These replace the bolt/barrel in the weapon.

Does anyone have any experience with these?

http://www.blade-tech.com/Training-Barrel-pr-1018.html

don

Re: Training Weapon Alternative

Looks pretty cool. Not too expensive – I’ll probably pick one up sometime in the near future (when the 92FS barrel becomes available)…

kirsten

I have seen them, but I don’t know of anyone that uses them. We use consims and change out the barrels for that, but not for the sole purpose of dry fire drills. Let us know how you like them…

I’ve seen that used in our school several times.

Usually, only the instructors use it for demonstration. The gun owner probably doesn’t want his weapon slammed around the room…. Even though it’s a Glock.thumbsup

CCB

hm2pac

Thanx for the insight CCB. Now that you’ve said that I’ve done some thinking. Don’t want my pistols bouncing around on the floor either,…..even the Glocks!

quote HM2PAC:

These replace the bolt/barrel in the weapon.

Does anyone have any experience with these?

http://www.blade-tech.com/Training-Barrel-pr-1018.html

Interesting idea – call me superstitious but I still see the spirit of Murphy floating around there somewhere.

Fwiw – I’d much rather just use an ASP or other such inert prop to practice disarms. The point about wear and tear is a good one too.

black-ops

quote CaptnCornerBanger:

I’ve seen that used in our school several times.

Usually, only the instructors use it for demonstration. The gun owner probably doesn’t want his weapon slammed around the room…. Even though it’s a Glock.thumbsup

CCB

Now there is a good idea. Being a gun nut…I know that glocks have gone hrough all kinds of torture tests, but i really doubt if they have thought about a Krav test. Hmm, might need to make a phone call or two.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: