Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics TV Show-Being Human..& Krav

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jjbklb

Don’t know if anyone watches the SyFy channel TV show “Being Human”.
    The main characters involve the ghost of a murdered woman,a guy who’s a werewolf,& a vampire who is trying for a non-biting lifestyle.

I watched the season finale the other night.All three characters managed to survive their current crises & were sitting in the living room trying to decide what next to do.

In response to ghost-gals question,the vampire said that he’d like to get training in Krav Maga.The ghost-gal replies that they should all undergo training to be Krav Maga Superheroes.

Just goes to show that even after death,you still might benefit from Krav. 🙂

mara-jade

Re: TV Show-Being Human..& Krav

Nice!:beer:

kmky

“Supernatural Krav Maga Crimefighters”

thecrownsown

It sounds dumb! rofl2 And now it’s part of a bad show, with bad acting, and a bad plot…..

The show is low budget and b rated and scrapes “viewable” even for syfy or Space Network’s standards. I’ve heard that “any exposure is good exposure” but this is definitely an exception.

I think its a pretty good show. Doubt it will get more than a few seasons, but it is enjoyable.

neilm

At first I was like “wuh… don’t remember that part” but then I see there’s a seperate US and UK version of it 🙂 I agree a dumb idea, but the UK version is actually pretty good. Funny what some good actors and quirky dialogue can do to a silly theme. No Krav in it here though 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: