Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge UFC 75 (SPOILER)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    giant-killer

Hmmm, looks like Cro Cop/Randy won’t be happening now. Cheik Kongo stopped him! 😯 Dan Henderson had some problems, too. I wonder if it is because of the cage. Maybe it’s just hard to adjust, although Rampage used to fight in PRIDE, too, and he seemed to be doing just fine.

One good submission and nice fights. I also noticed many knees to the legs from close range. How would you defend those, just by raising your leg or tightening your muscles?

I wonder whom they will pick to fight Randy now and if Cro Cop will give it one more try.

g-v

That was a great UFC event…probably the best free on spike one they had yet! I dunno about that Bisping/Hamill decision, though. I could see a potential draw, but a victory for Bisping? Naw. Great fuckin fight, though! All the fights were great.

giant-killer

Yeah, Hamil should have won. But maybe they wanted to make the UK crowd happy…

g-v

Probably.

bradm

Yeah, I think Hamil won the fight too. Looked like he dominated and was the aggressive one through out. Also, did you see how graceful Hamil accepted defeat when it was announced? He simply said, \”he beat me fair and square\”. Bisping, on the other hand (I thought) acted like a jerk – really discrediting Hamil. Too me that was uncalled for.

jburtonpdx

\”- really discrediting Hamil. Too me that was uncalled for.\”

agreed – from where I sat it was at worst a draw…. I think that Hamil dominated that fight.

g-v

Yup. Hamill was more than cool about the loss. I could think of a half dozen fighters right off the bat that would be WAY less agreeable about it. Yeh, Bisping was a jerkoff with his comments, too. I like the guy, respect his fight game and everything, but come on…he must know that was far from a decisive win.

Oh, also his theory that Matt Hamill is a ‘one dimensional fighter’ was proven wrong…Hamill’s standup was quite adequate, thanks.

bradm

\”Oh, also his theory that Matt Hamill is a ‘one dimensional fighter’ was proven wrong…Hamill’s standup was quite adequate, thanks.\”

You go that right – proof is in the pudding — Bisping’s face at the end of round 1 that is.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: