Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge UFC Henderson vs Silva (SPOILER)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    giant-killer

Unfortunately I missed it, but I hear Silva won. Any other good fights?

Re: UFC Henderson vs Silva (SPOILER)

I was real disappointed in that fight.

The Kongo vs Herring was more entertaining IMO.

gp

Silva was just awesome with his striking. I think he is the best P4P MMA fighter right now..

They showed Koscheck vs Hazelett from the un-televised portion after the main event. That was an entertaining fight.

miriam

Great fight!!!

I thought Henderson did a good job – until Silva got on his back, then you knew that choke was coming.

And I just gotta say how proud I was to find out that Henderson is from my home town – good old Downey, CA. :woohoo:

Hey – Downey’s “claim to fame” list is very short:

The Carpenters
    The Blasters (a rock band that probably 90% of people don’t know anyway)
    James Hetfield (Metallica lead singer – hopefully you didn’t need to be told that)
    Weird Al Yankovic (only born there; thankfully not raised there)
    Donovan Frankenreiter (cool blusey/rock musician discovered courtesy of surfing buddy Jack Johnson)
    The first Taco Bell
    The oldest standing McDonald’s

We gotta take pride in what we can find, so having a UFC fighter in title fight is a big deal.

evo8

I would have never have guessed the ending to that fight. Anderson Silva by RNC? It still doesn’t sound right. It was a great fight.

I thought the Herring/Kongo fight was lame. I think Heath summed it up best at the end when Rogan was talking to him. If they allowed knees to the head while on the ground, the fight would have been over way quicker. The worst is when Heath had side control and Kongo was just lying there watching the clock.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: