Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Ultra feather bantam lightlightlightweight class…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    smokelaw1

I come downstairs saturday morning before leaving for my favorite class of the week….

I see this menace….

My 2 year old…..

Attachments:

Re: Ultra feather bantam lightlightlightweight class…..

Very cute, I enjoy sparring with my (now not so) little ones as well. Be careful of the straight right to the goodies. It’s a child specialty.

smokelaw1

quote TigerUpperCut:

Very cute, I enjoy sparring with my (now not so) little ones as well. Be careful of the straight right to the goodies. It’s a child specialty.

Thanks. She actually got me with an upkick to the jaw the other day while I was unleasing some vicious ground-n-pund (yes, I was tickling her on the bed). Her form was great. Got up on her shoulders a bit, popped her hips into it, caught me with my weight coming forward. My teeth snapped together and back on an angle. My wife’s eyes popped open at the sound. I was (again) dressed for Krav. I pretended the two year old hadn’t just rung my bell, put in my mouthguard, and went back to tickling. I am not kidding, though, my jaw was sore for a day. I’ll never admit that to anyone who knows me out here in the real world. Score one for anonymous internet friends! (Bill and Andy…if you or other Canton guys are reading this….I’m just kidding. This never really happened. I’m way to tough for this story to be true.)

don

Cool Pic! 🙂

kmky

quote smokelaw1:

Thanks. She actually got me with an upkick to the jaw the other day while I was unleasing some vicious ground-n-pund (yes, I was tickling her on the bed). Her form was great. Got up on her shoulders a bit, popped her hips into it, caught me with my weight coming forward. My teeth snapped together and back on an angle. My wife’s eyes popped open at the sound. I was (again) dressed for Krav. I pretended the two year old hadn’t just rung my bell, put in my mouthguard, and went back to tickling. I am not kidding, though, my jaw was sore for a day. I’ll never admit that to anyone who knows me out here in the real world. Score one for anonymous internet friends! (Bill and Andy…if you or other Canton guys are reading this….I’m just kidding. This never really happened. I’m way to tough for this story to be true.)

LOL – I was tickling my goddaughter and she did the samething except it busted my lip, she was 3 so that is not as bad as getting your bell rung by a 2 year old right?:Unsure:

smokelaw1

quote KMKY:

LOL – I was tickling my goddaughter and she did the samething except it busted my lip, she was 3 so that is not as bad as getting your bell rung by a 2 year old right?:Unsure:

No, it’s fully 1/3 less humiliating!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: