Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics UNEDITED! Pizza Parlor beating tape

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    jerry68

http://media2.big-boys.com/officebrawl.wmv

Puts a whole different spin on the incident, eh?

jaeroo

Thanks for opening our eyes on this one. The guy on the cellphone should have not let his ego got the best of him. I can’t believe that he didn’t realize that he was going to get tagged in a confrontation. If I was him, I should have just de-escalated the situation keeping both my hands up (de-escalation stance) looking submissive but at the same time keeping myself bladed and able to protect myself from an incoming punch. He had plenty of time to walk out or run away and reported the incident to the cops.

justinlowe

im new to KM, is being submissive a tactic? I am also vauge on running? This lady was obviously intially in the wrong (although he provocked it with getting up into her face), so if he would have run away wouldnt this tell her that she could do it again? Confronting her would have been the right idea…right? We have an obligation to stop things like this. Like i said i am new to KM, and maybe i understood u wrong too. What steps accourding to KM should have been done here with her cutting in line at the begginng?

Justin

heath

Re: UNEDITED! Pizza Parlor beating tape

quote \”jerry68\:

Puts a whole different spin on the incident, eh?

See my comments in the edited one and I saw the uneditied one too and had this to say.

jerry68

Re:

quote \”justinlowe\:

im new to KM, is being submissive a tactic? I am also vauge on running? This lady was obviously intially in the wrong (although he provocked it with getting up into her face), so if he would have run away wouldnt this tell her that she could do it again? Confronting her would have been the right idea…right? We have an obligation to stop things like this. Like i said i am new to KM, and maybe i understood u wrong too. What steps accourding to KM should have been done here with her cutting in line at the begginng?

Justin

Your job is to survive, and not get beat down in a Pizza Parlor, not to try to right the wrongs or teach social etiquette to a Ghetto Queen… If you cannot avoid a confrontation, running away from it is a perfectly viable alternative.

crikey

Jaeroo,

You wrote that you would keep your body bladed to help avoid getting hit, but I’ve been taught in KM class to keep my body square to my opponent. Is blading a KM tactic or something you do based on another MA?

Thanks.

mordechai

After watching the entire video…

I have known dogs that have been put down due to less aggressive behavior. The animal duo of the woman and her boyfriend do not belong in a civilized society. For the rest of our sakes, they should be done away with. I would bet 6 months salary that this is not the first (or the last) time they have behaved in this manner. If they want to behave like animals, we as a society should treat them only how they want to be treated- like animals.

We can all talk- woulda, coulda, shoulda. The fact is the guy on the phone was minding his own business, the guy behind the counter was running a business when he was spat upon. What if she has Hep A,B,or C (or all three)?
    We can all second guess the responses, but the real question is- why are these animals going to be free to continue this behavior? He is getting sentenced to four years? four years?
    I think we need another Australia or Georgia for this couple.

Feh. Disgusted with human nature and our pussy-foot response to dusgusting, dangerous, uncalled for behavior

jerry68

Mordechai, you’ll really be pissed when I tell you the BadGuy was on parole when this incident occured, and he still only got 4 years… Bet you dimes for dollars that he is back on the streets in a year.

sashahaus

Does anyone know what the condition of the guy that got hit is? Couldn’t hits like that kill you?

ktulu

This video certainly puts things into perspective.

kurtuan

sashahaus, the victim got pretty messed up. Obviously a he suffered a concussion and if I remember correctly a fractured eye socket….

juslearnin

OK I am not sure how many of you actually saw the entire tape but I did and he got what he deserved. If you see the tape you here her say do you here what he is saying to me (even though we see him talking into his cell phone he could still be talkin alot of crap). Then her boyfriend walks in and stands there he does not just walk over to the dude and hit him. He does not get in the cell phone guys face until the due on the cell phone gets in his girls face talkin all kinds of crap and bumps his chest against her like he is going to do something. So I have hard time feeling bad for some dude that can get all up in a girls face but backs down when her boyfriend gets in his face. That is cowardice not to mention a sign of a bully. I reckon the guy on the cell phone bullies people that are smaller or weaker than him. This time his mouth got him into something that he coul dnot get out of. Here is the other clip that they did not show on the news

dalamar

What really sucks is that these days no one will intervene, especially if there is more than one bystander/witness. (Remember the story of the women being killed on the street, thirty people witnessed, no one called for help?)

No one’s mentioned yet that the women cracked the dude in the face twice before he got in her face. Anyone has the option to walk away from words, but if someone physically lays a hand on me, I know I choose not to be a victim. It’s just too bad he didn’t have enough sense to realize he would be messing with two people.

jaeroo

I don’t take Krav Maga although I might in the future. My bladed stance came from my background in law enforcement (Field Interview Stance and Weaver Stance) and JKD (stance similar to fencing and western boxing). Like Krav, Muay Thai, which I also trained, emphasized squairing with the opponent, which is something I don’t do. I try to blade in order to only expose a certain side of my body while maintaining adequate distance. I don’t know about you guys. But standing squarely toward the perp is an invitation to getting kicked in the groin as well as exposing your centerline.

caliwt

I like the guy in the red shirt…It looks like he calls police(?), then he leaves, then comes back, gives the hang loose sign to the thug to stay non-confrontational. Then he points out the phone on the ground to the thug so he will take it and leave. LOL I wonder what he went outside to get? 😯 maybe their Lic. Plate number?

As i said on other thread, the guy got what he asked for. As stated above, he is most likely a bully and that is why he opened his mouth to begin with. Then he has rage issues cause he threw his phone on the ground. Funny thing is he plays ignorant while talking on phone to ignore girl, and doesn’t notice the boyfriend even come in. I doubt he even realized he was there when he fronts the badgirl. He then looks down and away from the thug, even looking down at his hand!!! Very bad idea!!

As to othe good society issue. We can see now why no one jumped in. Who would? The girl said he said bad things about her. Once she spit on pizza guy it is his ballgame, it’s his store right? I would have just stayed out of the way and called 911, like the redshirt guy 😀

8)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: