Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    psyops

A while back I came across this site and I was amazed to find out that they had attempted to do a hack piece on Darren Levine. It was bush league. I dug a little deeper and found out that USADOJO.COM is alligned with Moni Aizik, Avi Nardia and Jim Wagner. All three of these guys are of questionable character to say the least. Wagner has been outed as a liar. Nardia has also been accused of forging official documents and passing them off as legitimate to validate his own credentials. Birds of a feather?

Moni Aizik is an advisor to USADOJO.COM and so is his student Avi Nardia. Jim Wagner wrote a steaming pile of crap of an article called Krav Maga Not Alone Anymore. The article was not factually accurate at all. It was in fact filled with lies from Aizik.

Anyways I spoke with the owner of USADOJO.COM and she was admitted that Moni had embelished his achievements but that he was telling the truth regarding his relationship with Imi, the IDF and Krav Maga. Now that the truth is out about Moni and Avi. I wonder if Dana Stamos of USADOJO.COM will have the courage to come in here and admit that she has been supporting a con man. Worse than that she attempted to impune the character of Darren Levine, Nir Maman, David Kahn and some of the other great instructors who spoke out against Moni.

I am so sick of martial arts b.s. ! All of the phony respect and budo. The bowing and the fake honor. Its all disgusting. I am very proud to be involved with Krav Maga. I am a Kravist. I don’t care about organizational beefs and b.s. I know many of the best instructors on the planet and they are honorable men and women. They may not agree with each other but they don’t lie. That’s more than I can say for Moni Aizik and his group of merry men.

drlvegas

Re: Usadojo.com

Speaking of BS, did RD open a school about two blocks from you on Eastern?

psyops

Yes,

He did. He opened the same week we did. Unfortunately he was not able to remain open. We are thriving however. You should get in here and train!

drlvegas

Hopefully this summer. I’ve been working my ass off trying to get business back to where it should be.

leejam99

I think I might be out there the 1st weekend of April for CrossFit certification. I’ll hit you up when its firm.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: