Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations virginia Beach

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    atakrav

We already have Krav Maga out here, but its terrible.

The instructors are cooks, its only good when one of the instructors (who is actually certified in Krav Maga) teaches, but all the other time, Its bogus…

atakrav

I am also looking for a partner to train with in Virginia Beach… anyone?

ctcop67

Hey ATA, I’ll be in VA Beach at the end of June. Is the Princess Anne School the one you’re referring to? I’ve already had my instructor here in CT call ahead to OK a couple of classes for me.

ctcop67

I really hope it doesn’t suck as bad as you say or I may change my mind about going.[/img]

drandles

I take KM in Newport News with Chuck Gill and Sandy Petitto. They are both full time Martial Arts and KM instructors. You are more then welcome to attend class with them. Her website is http://www.atakix.com.

i-wilson73

Re:

I was looking at schools in the Newport News/Hampton Roads area. I read your post. It was unfavorable. I’m new to Krav Maga. Would you still suggest the schools in my area or DVDs? Let me know at [email protected]. Eagerly interested.

alecgoenner

Re: virginia Beach

I know this is an old thread, but I have opened up a school in Suffolk, VA and will be starting classes September 2, 2014. I am an instructor under the IKMA. Here is my website http://www.ikmagidonsystem.com. if you have any questions you can email me at [email protected].

Alec Goenner
    Owner/Lead Instructor
    Israeli Krav Maga (Gidon System)
    (907) 854-9191

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: