Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Visiting Israel for Krav Maga

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am curious, the Kodokan in Japan has a list of things needed.

Does Krav Maga have a list of things needed and where do I go for Krav Maga practice & moving up the belt ranks please ?

http://www.kodokan.org/e_basic/index.html

lions2011

Re: Visiting Israel for Krav Maga

When do you visit Israel and start your Krav and how long will you be there.

Some people go to Thailand for Muay thai and others go to Brazil for BJJ but you are going to Israel for Krav.

I would like to stay in shape and travel a lot. Not only that it is natural for me to want go to Israel to see where Jesus Christ or Yeshua healed the deaf boy by the Sea of Galilee.

vinman

I went to Israel over the summer for a few weeks with KMG touring and training and saw almost everything there is to see in Israel, as well as train everyday. We did indoor training at Wingate, and outdoor training all over the damn place (as well as in the water !!). Its worth checking out

Would love to go to Israel someday. The beach would be an awesome place to get up every morning and work out as the sun is coming up for the day. thumbsup

danielos

If your going to Israel, you should go to Netanya. Alot of training places for Krav Maga, a beach where you can run and work out and there’s also the wingate institute to train, so it’s the perfect place to train Krav Maga.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: