Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ryan

I just got back from Mexico last night, and it was an absolutely fantastic trip. Alberto and his staff are absolutely world class, and the facility is top three out of the 100 or so I’ve visited. I was impressed from top to bottom, and I hope I get to make many more trips there. The students were a real treat (90 over the three seminars!) I really commend them on their effort (some came to all three seminars, totaling 12 hours in two days.)

Anyway, mucho gracias to everyone involved at Krav Maga Veracruz. It was truly my honor.

mara-jade

Re: Viva la Mexico!

Pics Ryan – we need pictures:D:

paul

welcome home.. did you bring back some tequilla for us?

stevetuna

I saw some pics on the KM – Veracruz Facebook site. That looks like a great place full of the Krav attitude.

belial

Ryan, it was sooooooo great having you and Sam down here… I learned a lot and had so much fun… I specialy found myself in love with the way you end up some drills at the “Bar Fight Seminar” -the kick in the head! yeaaahhh!:chair:

I mean, Alberto is a great instructor but it’s so cool for a rookie to get the chance to see a pro like yourself in action… Hope to see you and your lovely family again soon!

– Fernanda

la-revancha

Fotos o ne te creo, Sr. Hoover.

Fernanda!

øQuÈ tal? Yo conocÌ a Alberto durante la semana de Phase C. Espero que todo estÈ bien en Veracruz. °Dile que le manda saludos un Krav Magista de Los Angeles!

Cristian

ryan

So, let me tell you, Fernanda is a warrior! I was so impressed with the students, but particularly the small group who attended all 12 hours of seminars PLUS the classes I taught. It was great to see that level of commitment.

I really enjoyed my time, and I am very grateful to the students and staff for their hospitality and Alberto for his invitation and kindness.

Regarding the pics, I have hundreds, but I have no idea of how to post them here.

ryan

Thanks, Paul. It is good to be back (for the most part!) No tequila, though there was plenty to be found, for sure!

Hi :wav: although a little late I would like to express how wonderful was your seminar Ryan, I learned a lot and I’m sure everybody had a great time.

Hope to see you soon around here thumbsup It was a pleasure to meet you.

By the way, La Revancha and mara_jade they just uploaded the pics.

http://www.kravmagaveracruz.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: