Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Vulnerable points in the human body?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kravdisciple

I wanted to ask about vulnerable points of a human body. Ive heard of dozens places which are potentially weak , from documentaries about Martial Arts and the Shaolin Temple.

, but since my understanding of English is horrible , I wanted to ask if anyone knows a book or some sort of compilation of the vulnerable points of a human body?

Thank you , I believe that understanding of the human body is the key to proper Martial Arts – thats why I am asking for help.

Thanks and respect in return

kravdisciple

Re: Vulnerable points in the human body?

Well ,

I have found this.

http://www.gedanate.com/vulnerable-points-for-self-defense.html

Please comment if this covers everything and comment about the vulnerable points themselves.

Also speak from your own experience about vulnerable points , have you been knocked down immediately or have knocked down someone after hitting a certain spot?

See ya later

There are far too many variables in the equation so there is no magic automatic ‘lights out’ switch – if there were, that’s what everyone would use.

Consistent knockdown utilizing the same technique in all situations: only Mr Spock can perform this feat reliably.

From a KM perspective some of the vulnerable points are:

Groin (male design flaw)
    Eyes
    Bridge of nose
    Upper lip
    Solar Plexus
    Knees

And more, including some which may or may not be illegal depending on context of ‘use’ & local laws.

Many KM combative strikes have the potential to very quickly take out an attacker – including the possibility of knocking them down or even rendering persons unconscious.

Hope this helps!

hm2pac

I would add to the growing list:

Temple
    Throat
    Fingers

Fingers are not an actual “Lights Out” strike, but if you’ve ever seen anyone have multiple fingers broken/dislocated simultaneously, you’ll never forget the impact it had on their ability to keep on going.

kirsten

So the “Vulcun Nerve Pinch” doesn’t work??? Dang it!

If your defending yourself, don’t worry about the legalities… Just know it had better be a real self defense situation and not one that you may have had a hand in instigating or blowing it up into a physical altercation when you had the chance to leave.

Hit wherever you need to in order stop the threat and get to safety.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: