Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Want to train in Delaware.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mtownginn

Welp this is my first post to a very informational web site. I hope I can recieve some great help.
    I currently live in Newark, Delaware and I really want to get in to KM. So far the closest place that I have found is Krav Maga PA in Kennett Square, PA. That is about 30 miles away from me and would take about 45 minutes. The computer says that it will take like 54 minutes, but I never believe it.
    Does anyone know of any places that train in the New Castle County region of Delaware.

Thanks,
    Ginn

Re: Want to train in Delaware.

Krav Maga class:
    Our Krav Maga class does not have a beginners and advanced class; we have one class that has different levels of students. In this method, you will learn much faster and be more efficient than training with students who are at the same level. I have been doing it for a long time, and this method of training has been proven.
    This class is competitive and requires high levels of fitness, agility, aggression, and stamina. I will teach you how to develop these traits; however, you are required to have some level of it before training.

It is only adults. It is full contact but controlled; we are training the same way I did in Israel, strong but safe. We work in the training room, out the training room, in our cars, and other realistic areas that might trigger a potential assault.

Here is a list of things I cover.

1.Defense against any attacker
    2.Counter any attack including punches, kicks, strikes of any kind
    3.Defense against multiple attackers
    4.Defense against knifes, guns, bats, and any other kind of weapons
    5.Being able to defend yourself in close quarters (small spaces) against one or multiple attackers
    6.Being able to defend yourself in any situation that arises.

http://www.magentacticaldefense.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: