Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations We need a new training center in North Royalton, Ohio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    triple-b

We need a place to train. Our instructor just notified us that classes will end this week. Hopefully another instructor would like to come to the area and start another school.

cookem

The training center is closing? I was just thinking of starting to take some classes.

sgray-d40

New training structure

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that classes have not stopped at the North Royalton Center. We have merely changed the format a bit. Instead of having the full schedule of classes as we have in the past, we are moving to a more personalized training basis. Training will be held in three ways:

1. Monthly Seminars on specific topics, such as gun, knife, self defense, fighting, etc.

2. A weekly fighting class for those interested in continuing the fight training.

3. All other training will be held on a one-on-one or special group basis. This means that you can come in and work privately with one of our instructors on any specific topics or techniques you would like. You may also set up specific groups or training partners if desired to further customize your training.

I hope this helps clear things up and we would love to hear from you all about continuing your training.

We’ll see you soon,

Scott Gray
    Krav Maga Cleveland
    440-877-9108

P.S. No matter what you want to accomplish, we have a program for you! Just give us a call or stop by!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: