Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics We need more classes in Sherman Oaks KM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    alek

Hey guys what do you think about adding some level 2/3 and or 3/4 classes M-F after 8pm (like 8:45pm for instance) Saturday after 2pm and Sunday anytime. Reason why is im starting a job in around 2 weeks thats gonna require me to work 10am-8pm M-F and 10am-2pm Sat. That pretty much covers every 2/3 3/4 not to mention fight classes. If there aren’t gonna be any classes that I can take i might have to cancel my membership:thunbsdown: help a brotha out, im a KM addict and im about to be level 3, I dont want to stop coming.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: We need more classes in Sherman Oaks KM

Alek

I think this might be handled better with your head instructor then here in the forums.

You also have options to train at Simi and NTC Westside.

alek

Re: We need more classes in Sherman Oaks KM

Yeah, will do man thanks for the tip. Thats Jarrett W. in Sherman Oaks right? As far as Simi Valley goes, I looked at their schedual and I won’t be able to make their classes either as soon as I reach Lev. 3 (in june hopefully) As far as West LA, I could go to maybe 2 classes a week over there if its a last resort but its damn far from me.

Just kinda sucks because I go to Krav about 4-6x a week now, I would like to go atleast 3x and not have to drive farther than Sherman Oaks. But anyway thanks for the tip Sean, i’ll talk to Jarrett about it when I see him, besides I think it would be a + business wise to have more late classes and Sunday classes. There will for sure be 1 full 2/3-3/4, because people seem to become addicts when they reach that level.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: