Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    brandon7s

So, what do you wear when you are training? Jeans? Sweatpants? Cargo pants? Shorts? Dress slacks?

If you wear dress slacks, I wanna see a picture.

I will be joining the ranks of people training krav maga, and I was just curious.

kevin-mack

Re: What do you wear?

white judo gi pants/t-shirt are the uniform at my school

phlegmon27

Shorts, t-shirt and non-marking athletic shoes.

Cheapest fight shorts I could find, and they are high quality too. Great for what we do.

http://www.martialartssupermarket.com/index.cfm?action=moreinfo&itemid=15651

zi4life978

Just gym shorts and a t-shirt. Would be kinda funny to see someone take a class in full dress attire.

doublej226

Shorts and a T-shirt or cut off. Our instructors prefer that we wear at least one piece of Krav apparel for class.

sadders

Black karate trousers.

magamike

quote Brandon7s:

So, what do you wear when you are training? Jeans? Sweatpants? Cargo pants? Shorts? Dress slacks?

If you wear dress slacks, I wanna see a picture.

I will be joining the ranks of people training krav maga, and I was just curious.

How about dress socks? I come from work to class on certain nights and inevitably forget my workout socks in my gym bag, so I sometimes end up doing crunches with my feet in the air, exposing black dress socks with those little diamonds on them and whatnot. Looks great with the tennis shoes and nylon trackpants I usually wear.

Brandon, I saw in another post you will be training at RHEK. We have pro shops at both locations where you can purchase high quality reasonable priced training clothes and equipment. We strongly encourage students to at the very least wear a KMWW or RHEK t-shirt to class, and if multiple classes are taken on the same day we ask that you change shirts in between. Generally students wear sweatpants or shorts but some do wear cargo type pants, especially in weapons focused classes.

pugnax88

My school’s uniform is a KM t-shirt and wind-pants, though the dress code isn’t exactly strict for us

tinykrav

I wear shorts that people can’t see up when we’re doing ground work. Also I prefer they have a tie-waist so I can make it really tight – because I worry about those things when we do certain drills.

I tried to wear athletic pants last Friday and thought I would overheat.

A few ladies at my school wear thongs – that you can see hanging out of their pants – that always kind of freaks me out. :Surprised:

I am really glad though that we don’t have much of a dress code. I can’t imagine!

geary

My Gym requires top and bottom Krav Maga attire. I wear Krav Maga Detroit pants and T-shirt. I just bought Puma running shoes and find them to be the best for quick light footed maneuvering. Bandana is also a must for me other wise everyone will take a sweat bath from my brow…..

brandon7s

quote Geary:

My Gym requires top and bottom Krav Maga attire. I wear Krav Maga Detroit pants and T-shirt. I just bought Puma running shoes and find them to be the best for quick light footed maneuvering. Bandana is also a must for me other wise everyone will take a sweat bath from my brow…..

I just went to the mall to find some new shoes to wear for when I start training, as I have nothing suited to athletic activities anymore. Bought some Pumas too. Incredibly light and slim, which I like.

fred_jennings, thanks for the heads up about the t-shirts. I’m sure I’ll buy at least a few KMWW or RHEK shirts.

As far as pants go, I’m just going to wear some nylon track-pants for now. If I find them too hot, I’ll try some shorts. I generally dislike wearing shorts though, so we’ll see.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: