Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics What happened to RevGear’s KM clothing?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    carpecanis

I was looking to get another pair of KM shorts from Revgear but they’re not shown in the catalog anymore. In fact, RevGear’s selection of KM-specific items is a lot smaller than it was a year ago. Is something up? Are they still the exclusive supplier of KM branded merchandise?

revgear1

Re: What happened to RevGear’s KM clothing?

This is Paul from Revgear. Both Revgear and KM web site pro shops have recently been upgraded/updated. When we did the update we have not yet uploaded many KM items that are available. We will be adding many more KM items in the next 30-60 days. However, if you are looking for anything in particular, please do not hesitate to contact us:

[email protected]

We still carry and have product in stock that is not on shown on the web site at the moment. I hope this post is helpful.

Paul Reavlin
    Revgear

carpecanis

Paul,

I’m glad to hear (read) that you folks are still working with KM. I’ve always liked your website, products and excellent customer service. I thought it was great that you changed the KM line seasonally and kept an eye out for latest changes. Since I hadn’t seen anything new in a while I began to wonder. I’ll keep checking in on you site. Thanks for the quick response!

Oh, and not to hijack my own thread, but if I may make a suggestion: please make a few shirts in the UnderArmour/Dri-Fit type cloth. I produce a disturbing amount of sweat and some sort of moisture-wicking materal would great. If you had your basic tee black/red/tan design, but in that material, I’d purchase a half dozen on the spot.

edsko

quote CarpeCanis:

Oh, and not to hijack my own thread, but if I may make a suggestion: please make a few shirts in the UnderArmour/Dri-Fit type cloth. I produce a disturbing amount of sweat and some sort of moisture-wicking materal would great. If you had your basic tee black/red/tan design, but in that material, I’d purchase a half dozen on the spot.

You and many others, I’m sure!

unstpabl1

For the sweaters. Gotta get to end of vid to see the connection

http://www.youtube/watch?v=mgTXSuFK7Vw

carpecanis

Good link. I was dripping like that at the end of my L1 test.

jburtonpdx

We have a guy at our school that earned the nickname “Mr Sloppy Pants”… At the end of his level 1 test he looked literally like he had just jumped into a lake….

I however find that I never sweat. Somehow though I always end up under a leak in the roof or something….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: