Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics What happens after level 3?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Who tests you, and how/where are you tested? Someone in my school mentioned that you have to be tested in Los Angeles or Israel. Just curious. :dunno:

Is he feeding me disinformation? I might have to choke him the next time I see him. rofl2

brentw

Re: What happens after level 3?

You are able to test up to brown belt, depending on the facility, without special arrangements. Your instructor will be able to tell you the level he/she can test you to.
    Black and above is available only through special instructors at KMW.

mara-jade

My center’s a regional training center so I know they can do up to brown belt as well as teach instructors. I dunno about Black Belt though:wav:

Got it. Thanks for the info.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

It really depends on how far in phase instructor training your head instructor has gone. Even if they are a level 4/5 they would still have to obtaining their qualifications to instruct and pass students to higher levels. So hypothetically if you are a level 4 but only taken up to phase C then you can’t theoretically test students higher.
    At least that’s how I understand it. Brent is that correct?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: