Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics What’s the craziest thing you have done to go to Krav…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    leftie79

What’s the craziest thing you have done to be able to get your KM training in?

la-revancha

Phase training. 😈

guerriere

All my friends think I’m crazy for taking krav in the first place! Musicians aren’t supposed to do sports. Besides being uncoordinated geeks, we don’t like pain. 😆

rosie

guerriere is right about musicians. my musician friends also think i’m crazy.

how about skipping trips to the boyfriend’s parents house? on second thought, maybe that’s not so crazy.

wim

… spent the day after my wedding at a 6 hour seminar ala Ryan Hoover… Ah, love… of Krav 😛

Oh, and more recently, I went to multiple classes while having a torn meniscus, possibly a torn ACL, and needing surgery (which I’ll be lucky enough to get tomorrow)

ryan

I drove 14 hours (one way) to attend a CCS with Darren, Amir, and Bas. Oh, did I mention that I took my wife and 4 week old son? 😯

Wim, the effort is appreciated. I hate you missed KMDC, and I wish you the best in your recovery.

wim

I hate it too! Thanks bud.

topitbull

Re:

quote \”rosie\:

guerriere is right about musicians. my musician friends also think i’m crazy.

how about skipping trips to the boyfriend’s parents house? on second thought, maybe that’s not so crazy.

That’s weird, I play Guitar, and I love Krav!

rosie

I’m a musician too, but not professional. My friends who are professional musicians/music teachers are the ones I’m referring to…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: