Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics What’s your current level?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    guerriere

This is more of a survey than a poll but I wanted to play with the new toy. 🙂

prowler

Practitioner 1, IKMF.

guerriere

Sorry, Prowler, I didn’t know all the other systems of ranking.

Now, what about the rest of you? 133 registered users and 20 votes? That’s a worse turnout than U.S. elections!

anonymous

Don’t blame me!! I voted!! Remember: Su voto es su voz! 😯

guerriere

That’s the spirit!

dv8njoe

re

Level 1, soon to be Level 2 on the 18th.

Level II

leftie79
    quote :

This is more of a survey than a poll but I wanted to play with the new toy.

I am playing around with this too and trying the quoting thing which I hope will work.

I am Level 3 (Green) soon to test for Blue.

guerriere

Good luck on your test! The UBB codes are turned off, so the quote feature doesn’t work.

freddy-c

I have been training for five years, but I never test so I am only a Level II. I don’t get hung up on the rank thing…a wise instructor once told me, \”I’d rather be a badass orange belt than a halfass green belt!\”

I’ve recently attainted the rank of \”black star ninja\” (which is almost like a level 5 to the 5th degree).

My internal organs are now impervious to bullets, and I get + 5 every time I attack.

p5, ikmf no clue what it would be in american system

simpso1j

Level I

I’ve been told I am testing for Level II at the end of January.

😀

the-kravist

I’m a newbie. Former JKD instructor / kempo black belt. I actually was introduced to Krav Maga by Alex Rakita, a former IDF soldier who I went through basic training with at Ft. Benning. I’m an Auxiliary Police Officer with 10 years of experience in LE. I’ve never been interested in becoming an instructor, but I have been fortunate to continue my training through my department and some allied agency instructors.

As for level, I’m not tripping over my feet — so, what does that make me? I did select Law Enforcement.

guerriere

Kravist, there are special courses for law enforcement because of the different goals, which is what I meant when I started the poll, but you count! You should post to that part of the forum to find out more about the LE courses. Sounds like you’d fit right in.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: