Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stickfig13
    cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: What would you do?

“what would I do?”

Hmm, find a comfy spot and enjoy the show. Until it became time not to.

maddogmean

I would try to at least keep him from assaulting that woman. Kinda tough with him peeing on everyone.

kmman

I would not engage him as he is no real threat but I’d have to step in for that woman somehow….try to pull her away at first and still not engage unless necessary.

Its pretty stupid for people to walk past him so friggin close.

bear34

I hope this is what happened in court.

http://youtu.be/P4yqbLHYbcI

jacgue36

Grab the hair and introduce him to the Krav Maga handshake!

resqr1

I could not sit back and just watch this and continue to call myself a man. I am highly trained and would use that training to stop this animal. I don’t give a crap about his mental status or what meds he refused to take. He needed to be stopped. And stopped immediately. The fact that grown men would just watch this animal attack women and the elderly disgusts me. All those so-called men who just walked by as others (especially the women) were being attacked need a gut check. That was a display of the absolute weakness of our society. Wait for BART my ass. They were already watching it on camera and still took way too long to arrive.

tech94

No one wants to touch a naked man, I get it. None the less, this dude needed to be physically restrained. As someone mentioned in the comments below the video he was naked and couldn’t pull any weapons out. He was obviously in shape and had some training in gymnastics or some other acrobatics, but that doesn’t translate into fighting skill necessarily. I couldn’t have watched this go on and see him assault women and elderly like that. I would’ve engaged him somehow.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: