Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    la-revancha

I looked through the NTC sched and didn’t see Wilkening on there (or Wade for that matter). Que paso?

johnwhitman

Brent does computer consulting as well (although we want to bring him around full time) and has been traveling a lot the last few months. He’s back full time in January. Wade is still around, but because of his schedule training KM and doing stunt work in movies, he’s not teaching regular classes as often. He’s still teaching instructors and LE (he just got back from a full week teaching the L.A. Sheriff’s Dept). BTW, the video tour of the Center on this website is all Wade’s work!

brentw

It’s good to be loved!! I will be back soon.

Thankfully the Forum is still up so I can get my daily Krav fix.

la-revancha

What up, Brent?!

It’s Christian from DC. Thought you maybe left and started your own place or caught the Hollywood bug from Wade.

Glad to hear you’re still in the mix!

brentw

Slumming in Europe for a while. (No, it is not as fun as it sounds.)

How’s eveything going? When you coming back to the Westside?

Like the tag line but you spelled my name wrong and since it is me, I think capitalization is on order. 😈

la-revancha

8) How’s that?

Planning to be out there in Feb for Expert II. Hope to see you slummin around NTC by then.

And kudos to Wade for the cinematography.

johnh

Christian,

I was just wondering if you were going to expert 2. Denis and I are planning on being there. I can’t wait! It will be fun in a Krav kind of way.Hows your training going ?

John H
    Krav Maga Nantucket Island

la-revancha

John! Hope you’re doing well. Still in one piece?

Looks like the boys are back in town in Feb. My training? Working on conditioning. I emailed Ernie to see if he wouldn’t mind giving me a run through in January just to make sure all the i’s are dotted and the t’s crossed. Interested?

Saludos to Dennis and Sean!

johnh

Christian.

You should come up and see us! If you’d like to work fitness you’d love my Kettlebell class its great fight/core/ strenght conditioning. Call Dennis he’s hooked. It makes the Bas Tapes feel easier and is a good change in the workouts. I’ve noticed a big difference in my self along and my regulars in the class.I’ve added a lot of Krav style to it. Give me a call when you get a chance. Feb’s coming fast.

I’d love to get a little of Ernie’s \”love\” lets see if the dates work for me.

John H

la-revancha

Kettleball! I’ve always been intimidated by those things. Sounds like fun.

I like Ernie’s cuz it’s the psuedo midpoint b/w DC and Nantucket (isn’t it?). In any case, I haven’t heard from Kirk et al. Maybe you will have better success contacting him? My sched is open until Jan 10 and then 22/23 or 29/30. In any case, send me an email and let’s talk privatetly about this:
    [email protected]

It would be AWESOME to train.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: