Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Where to buy Krav Maga shorts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    happyloaf

I have seen people in Krav Maga shorts in videos on youtube. Where can I get a pair of these? I think they would be GREAT to have for fight class.

cw4-ret-h

Re: Where to buy Krav Maga shorts

I have purchased several pairs (in different styles) at the NTC. I’m fortunate enough to live and train close by. While I didn’t see them in the “Pro Shop” link on this site, maybe you can give them a call and they can help you out over the phone with a credit card purchase. I’ve found the people behind the counter very friendly and helpful. Good luck.

happyloaf

I train in FL so going to NTC is a little out of the way. However if someone has the phone number I would be more then happy to call and see if they sold the shorts and hopefully could get them shipped.

saruotoko

quote happyloaf:

i Train In Fl So Going To Ntc Is A Little Out Of The Way. However If Someone Has The Phone Number I Would Be More Then Happy To Call And See If They Sold The Shorts And Hopefully Could Get Them Shipped.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: