Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Where to buy Pads in DFW.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gschretter

I looking to buy pads,mitts to workout with a few buddies at home but I wanted to try them before buying.

I purhcased a few things from Ebay and boy was it trash.

I been to a few places like Dick’s Sporting Good but is there somewhere around the Dallas area that sells everything?

Thanks in advance…

bull1189

Re: Where to buy Pads in DFW.

Honestly, the best place to get the right equipment is to order it from revgear. Most of the stuff in the stores is crap. Do you work out at KM DFW? If so, you could ask Jack if he’s planning on replacing anything and buy the old ones from him at a discount – good way to get started for a little bit less money.

gschretter

Wow, what a great idea.
    Maybe I could order/buy the stuff from him.

Thanks.

quote Bull1189:

Honestly, the best place to get the right equipment is to order it from revgear. Most of the stuff in the stores is crap. Do you work out at KM DFW? If so, you could ask Jack if he’s planning on replacing anything and buy the old ones from him at a discount – good way to get started for a little bit less money.
    mara-jade

You got an excellent suggestion there! Hubby and I bought our gear from our center too. They use Revgear stuff so I know what I’m getting. thumbsup

ruger45

If all else fails, you could also check EBAY!:woohoo:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: