Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jamesh-d30

Krav Maga Winter Camp 2009 is ready to go!

Darren Levine will once again be heading to the awesome Rocky Mountains of Colorado to instruct at the Colorado Krav Maga Winter Camp. Save the dates, February 20th, 21st, & 22nd are once again going to be the very pinnacle of a Krav Maga training weekend. Darren, John, and Jeff Jimmo return once again for an amazing 2 days of training, followed by an unforgettable trip on the Ski Train to Winter Park Resort for some fun on the slopes.

Last year, over 120 Krav Maga practitioners and Instructors from 4 countries and all across the USA converged on Colorado for some amazing training including weapons defenses on City Buses! This year, the theme is ìForce Meets Forceî. Krav Maga will present Knife vs. Knife, Stick vs. Stick, and all the combinations in between. Jeff will be working out the self defense angle from where few ever treadÖthe PRE-Contact zone. This year promises to be even more unforgettable then the buses! And, for the first time ever, self defense that DE-ESCALTES into force-on-force with firearms!

All of this in a very controlled environment of course J

Seminar tickets and private, luxury Ski Train tickets are available NOW online on our website at http://www.coloradokravmaga.com/storefrontWC.html. VERY early bird pricing until 12/15.

I sincerely hope to see all of you here again and maybe, perhaps some new faces.

johnl-d11

Re: Winter Camp 2009!

Damn, won’t be able to make it this time. Planned a family vacation that week, even though I could fly in for the day. :D:

stevetuna

Sounds great, James, but I’m planning to be at RHEK in Gastonia, NC for Phase B starting that weekend (provided I don’t get y butt chewed up by a poomdle or something…).

It sure sounds like a great time, though!

thedaver

Hi James,

Is this open to all KM levels? I am Level 2 & just getting back into training after a very lengthy absence but this sounds like a blast 🙂

The Daver

jburtonpdx

quote JamesH:

for the first time ever, self defense that DE-ESCALTES into force-on-force with firearms!

So I could shoot at Mark (again)?

signed
    The guy that shot innocent people in the backside during fall camp

jamesh-d30

It is open to anyone at any level. You don’t have to wait till Winter Camp to shoot at Markrofl2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: